Thanks for visiting!
Are you considering adding Blood Cell Analysis as an additional tool in your practice? Great idea! This amazing tool will give you valuable information about your patients. While blood cell analysis (or live cell microscopy) does not diagnose disease, it gives a cellular level look into possible root causes that are impacting your patients’ ability to respond to a treatment plan.
Some of the root causes that can be seen in live cell microscopy:
- fungal indications
- evidence of parasitic activity at the tissue level
- digestive disturbances
- indications of acidity or free radical damage
- antioxidant status
- presence of basophils and activity of other WBC
- and more…
I work on alternating Fridays in Milton from Bronte Naturopathic, and on Mondays, Thursdays, and alternating Fridays and Saturdays from The Root of Health in Oakville for Blood Cell appointments with your patients. What is involved:
- I will schedule the 30 minute appointment
- I will explain the process and the modality
- I will perform the test, and give your patient a look at their own blood (explaining the role of RBC, WBC, plasma)
- I will explain that results will be sent to their doctor. (This will be discussed when we set up terms of our relationship – some practitioners will want their patients to be given more detail than others. I will respect your wishes and give only what information you are comfortable with).
- I will not discuss treatment plans, or make any comment on current treatment plans.
- I will create a report along with photos and email the file to the practitioner within 24 hours of the appointment.
- At this time, we can also schedule a short phone call to review results.
I would be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss this amazing modality!